CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Board of Directors
- Abhijit Y. Talwalkar
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Abhijit Y. Talwalkar has served as a member and Chairman of our board of directors since May 2016. Mr. Talwalkar is the former President and Chief Executive Officer of LSI Corporation, a leading provider of silicon, systems and software technologies for the storage and networking markets, a position he held from May 2005 until the completion of LSI’s merger with Avago Technologies in May 2014. From 1993 to 2005, Mr. Talwalkar was employed by Intel Corporation. At Intel, he held a number of senior management positions, including Corporate Vice President and Co-General Manager of the Digital Enterprise Group, which was comprised of Intel’s business client, server, storage and communications business, and Vice President and General Manager for the Intel Enterprise Platform Group, where he focused on developing, marketing, and supporting Intel business strategies for enterprise computing. Prior to joining Intel, Mr. Talwalkar held senior engineering and marketing positions at Sequent Computer Systems, a multiprocessing computer systems design and manufacturer that later became a part of IBM, Bipolar Integrated Technology, Inc., a VLSI bipolar semiconductor company, and Lattice Semiconductor Inc., a service driven developer of programmable design solutions widely used in semiconductor components. Mr. Talwalkar has served on the board of directors of Lam Research Corporation since 2011, the board of directors of TE Connectivity since 2017, and has previously served as a member of the board of directors of LSI from 2005 to 2014 and the U.S. Semiconductor Industry Association, a semiconductor industry trade association from 2005 to 2014. He was also a member of the U.S. delegation for World Semiconductor Council proceedings. He holds a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Oregon State University.
- Kevin M. King
President, Chief Executive Officer and a Member of the Board of Directors
- Kevin M. King has served as iRhythm’s President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors since July 2012. Mr. King has nearly three decades of experience in the healthcare and IT industries in leadership roles. Previously, he was President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Affymetrix, Inc., a publicly traded technology innovator in the field of genetic analysis. Prior to that, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Healthcare, an information services business which focused on a range of healthcare-related businesses. Mr. King was also a senior executive at GE Healthcare, where he led several business units including Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Global Clinical Systems Business. Mr. King began his career at HP’s Medical Products Group, holding leadership roles in Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Business Development. Mr. King has a B.A. in Economics and Biology from the University of Massachusetts and an M.B.A. from New Hampshire College.
- Casper L. de Clercq
- Casper L. de Clercq has served as a Director of iRhythm since March 2013. Mr. de Clercq has been a partner at Norwest Venture Partners, a venture capital firm, since January 2011. Prior to joining Norwest Venture Partners, he was a partner of U.S. Venture Partners, a venture capital firm,. He currently serves on the boards of directors of several privately-held companies and was previously on the board of directors of Intersect ENT, Inc., a public company, and Basis Science, Inc. a privately-held company, prior to its acquisition by Intel Corporation. Mr. de Clercq holds a B.A. in Biochemistry from Dartmouth College, an M.S. in Biological Science from Stanford University, and an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Vijay K. Lathi
- Vijay K. Lathi has served as a Director of iRhythm since April 2011. Mr. Lathi is a Managing Director at New Leaf Venture Partners, a venture capital firm that invests primarily in healthcare technology and concentrates primarily on information convergence and diagnostics investments. Mr. Lathi was a founder of New Leaf Venture Partners in 2005. Prior to New Leaf, Mr. Lathi worked as a partner at the Sprout Group, a venture capitalist affiliate of Credit Suisse AG. Before joining Sprout, Mr. Lathi worked as an analyst in the Healthcare Venture Capital Group at Robertson Stephens & Co. and Cornerstone Research & Development. In the past, Mr. Lathi has also served on the board of directors of CareDx, Inc., Relypsa, Inc., and Oxford Immunotec Global PLC. Mr. Lathi holds a B.S. in Chemical Engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and an MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University.
- Mark J. Rubash
- Mark J. Rubash has served as a Director of iRhythm since March 2016. Mr. Rubash is the Chief Financial Officer at Eventbrite, Inc., a privately-held e-commerce company, which he joined in June 2013. Prior to Eventbrite, Mr. Rubash was Chief Financial Officer at HeartFlow, Inc., a privately-held medical device company which he joined in March 2012, and at Shutterfly, Inc., a publicly-held e-commerce company, which he joined in November 2007. Mr. Rubash was also the Chief Financial Officer of Deem, Inc. (formerly, Rearden Commerce), a privately-held e-commerce company, a Senior Vice President at Yahoo! Inc. and held various senior finance positions at eBay Inc. Prior to July 2005, Mr. Rubash was also an audit partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, where he was most recently the Global Leader for their Internet Industry Practice and Managing Partner for their Silicon Valley Software Industry Practice. Mr. Rubash has served as a member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the audit committee of Intuitive Surgical, Inc., a medical device company, since October 2007. He served as a member of the board of directors and Chairman of the audit committee of Line 6, Inc., a music technology company, from April 2007 to January 2014, and as a member of the board of directors and audit committee of IronPlanet, Inc., a privately-held e-commerce platform for used heavy equipment, since March 2010. Mr. Rubash received his B.S. in Accounting from California State University, Sacramento.
- Raymond W. Scott
- Raymond W. Scott has served as a Director of iRhythm since December 2013. Mr. Scott has been the Chairman of the Board at eHealth Technologies, Inc. since June 2014, and the Chairman of the Board at Health Level, Inc., since January 2013. He has served as a member of the board directors of Health Fidelity, Inc. since August 2013, and as a member of the board of directors at Stella Technologies, Inc., a healthcare technology provider, since October 2015. Mr. Scott co-founded Axolotl Corporation in 1995 and served as its Chief Executive Officer until its acquisition by United Health Group in August 2010, at which point he became Executive Vice President of Product Strategy for OptumInsight, Inc., a subsidiary of United Health Group. Mr. Scott is a Member of British Computing Society (MBCS), a Chartered Engineer and holds a B.Sc. (Honors) in Mathematics.