- Kevin M. King
President, Chief Executive Officer
- Kevin M. King has served as iRhythm’s President, Chief Executive Officer and a member of the board of directors since July 2012. Mr. King has nearly three decades of experience in the healthcare and IT industries in leadership roles. Previously, he was President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Affymetrix, Inc., a publicly traded technology innovator in the field of genetic analysis. Prior to that, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomson Healthcare, an information services business which focused on a range of healthcare-related businesses. Mr. King was also a senior executive at GE Healthcare, where he led several business units including Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Global Clinical Systems Business. Mr. King began his career at HP’s Medical Products Group, holding leadership roles in Sales, Marketing, R&D, and Business Development. Mr. King has a B.A. in Economics and Biology from the University of Massachusetts and an M.B.A. from New Hampshire College.
- Jon D. Darsee
Executive Vice President of Health Policy and Payer Relations
- Jon D. Darsee serves as iRhythm’s Executive Vice President of Health Policy and Payer Relations and has held various leadership roles in Sales, Marketing and Business Development since joining in 2008. Previously, he was Managing Partner of Darsee and Associates, LLC, a consulting firm. Prior to that, he was Vice President and General Manager of Instromedix, Inc., a manufacturer of cardiac event monitors and transtelephonic pacemaker transmitters. Earlier in his career, Mr. Darsee was the Managing Director of Card Guard Europe BV and also served as the Managing Director of LifeWatch International BV. Mr. Darsee has a B.A. from the University of Iowa.
- Mark J. Day
Executive Vice President of Research & Development
- Mark J. Day serves as iRhythm’s Executive Vice President of Research & Development and has had other leadership roles in Research & Development and systems development since joining in 2007. Previously he worked in Medtronic’s Cardiac Rhythm Disease Management division. Prior to that, Mr. Day was Chief Technical Officer of CarePages, Inc., a blogging site for patients. Mr. Day has an M.B.A. in Marketing from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, a Ph.D. in Computation Flow Physics from Stanford University, and also received an M.S. from Stanford, and a B.Sc. from Queen’s University, both in Mechanical Engineering.
- Matthew C. Garrett
Chief Financial Officer
- Matthew C. Garrett has served as iRhythm’s Chief Financial Officer since January 2013. Previously, he served as Chief Financial Officer of Navigenics, Inc., a provider of genetic testing for common health conditions. Prior to that, he served as Director of Business Development at Corventis Inc., a health monitor applications company and he also served as Vice President of Finance, Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer for Cogentus Pharmaceuticals Inc., a developer of prescription pharmaceutical products. Before that, Mr. Garrett served as Finance Director in Research & Development and Director of Strategic Marketing and Pricing at Affymetrix, Inc. Earlier in his career, he held various finance roles at Guidant Corporation, a medical technology company focused on cardiac and vascular solutions. Mr. Garrett has a B.A. in Finance from the University of Iowa, Iowa City and an M.B.A. from the Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Judith C. Lenane
Executive Vice President, Operations and Chief Clinical Officer
- Judith C. Lenane serves as iRhythm’s Executive Vice President, Operations and Chief Clinical Officer and has had other executive roles as Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President, Operations since joining in 2008. Previously, she was the Vice President of Business Development for Centura Health, a major integrated healthcare delivery system in the state of Colorado. Ms. Lenane currently serves on the board of directors for HSS, Inc. Ms. Lenane has a B.S. in Nursing from Mercy College of Detroit and Masters in Administration-Healthcare from the University of Maryland.
- Kaja J. Odegard
Vice President of Human Resources
- Kaja J. Odegard serves as iRhythm’s Vice President of Human Resources and has held various leadership positions as Generalist, Manager and HR Director since joining in 2008. Previously, she served as Executive Assistant to the President of the FoxHollow division of ev3, Inc., a publicly traded developer of endovascular devices. Prior to acquisition by ev3, Inc., she was the Executive Assistant to the President of FoxHollow Technologies, Inc., a designer and provider of medical devices for the treatment of peripheral artery disease. Ms. Odegard has a B.A. in Political Science & International Studies from California Lutheran University.
- Marga Ortigas-Wedekind
Executive Vice President of Marketing & Payer Relations
- Marga Ortigas-Wedekind has served as our Executive Vice President of Marketing & Payer Relations since July 2015. Previously, she was the Executive Vice President of Global Marketing and Product Development at Omnicell, Inc., a publicly traded provider of automation and analytics software for medication and supply management in healthcare systems. Prior to that, she was the Senior Vice President of Marketing, Development and Clinical Affairs at Xoft, Inc., a radiation oncology company. Before that, Ms. Ortigas-Wedekind was the Vice President of Sales and Marketing at ProDuct Health, Inc. a diagnostics company and had various leadership roles in worldwide marketing and development at Guidant Corporation. Ms. Ortigas-Wedekind has a B.A. in Political Economics from Wellesley College and an M.B.A. from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Derrick Sung
Executive Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development
- Derrick Sung has served as iRhythm’s Executive Vice President of Strategy and Corporate Development since May 2015. Previously, Dr. Sung was an equity research analyst covering the medical devices sector for Sanford C. Bernstein & Co., LLC. Prior to that, he was Director of Marketing and Business Development in Boston Scientific Corp.’s Neuromodulation Division. Before that, he was a management consultant at The Boston Consulting Group where he advised biopharmaceutical and medical device companies. Dr. Sung began his career as a research and development engineer designing heart catheters for Guidant Corporation. Dr. Sung has a Ph.D. in Bioengineering from U.C. San Diego, an M.B.A. from San Diego State University and a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University.
- David A. Vort
Executive Vice President of Sales
- David A. Vort has served as iRhythm’s Executive Vice President of Sales since January 2014. Previously, he was Vice President of US Sales at InTouch Health, a provider of telemedicine and remote presence solutions. Prior to that, Mr. Vort served as Area Vice President of Western Sales for Intuitive Surgical, Inc., the manufacturer of the da Vinci Surgical Robotics system. Before that, Mr. Vort was the Revision Business Sales Director for Stryker Corporation. Mr. Vort also founded and held several positions domestically and in Europe for the Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC. In his early career, he held several positions with U.S. Surgical Corporation, prior to its sale to Covidien plc. Mr. Vort holds a B.S. in Political Science from the University of the Pacific.
- Allan B. Wilsker
Vice President of Information Technology and Customer Service
- Allan B. Wilsker has served as our Vice President of Information Technology and Customer Service since January 2013. Previously, he was the Vice President of Operations at Epocrates, Inc., a software developer for healthcare professionals. Prior to joining Epocrates, Mr. Wilsker was Vice President of Operations for Privada and also held critical technology roles at Remedy Corporation and Cypress Semiconductor leading the development and management of the global, corporate infrastructures. He started his career at Hewlett Packard in the Systems Engineering Organization where he led major Network and Systems Management consulting projects. He holds a BS in Administrative Systems Management from Drexel University.